FreeBSD 5-STABLE, MSI KT880 , fxp and SCB timeouts

Mario Sergio Fujikawa Ferreira lioux at FreeBSD.org
Thu Feb 24 10:25:08 GMT 2005

On Wed, Feb 23, 2005 at 09:33:41PM -0600, Jon Noack wrote:
> On 02/23/05 21:30, Dan Nelson wrote:

> >>Duplex mismatch?  You say "hub" and not "switch", so you might need
> >>to force the card to half-duplex.  Oddly enough, the fxp(4) man page
> >>doesn't include half-duplex as a media option.  Surely it supports
> >>it...

  Actually, it is a 5 port switch (10/100 TX). Any thoughts? I can
provide as much information as necessary. By the way, another
computer using exactly a fxp connected to the same switch works
nicely.

  Regards,

--
Mario S F Ferreira - DF - Brazil - "I guess this is a signature."
feature, n: a documented bug | bug, n: an undocumented feature