"b_to_q to a clist with no reserved cblocks" floods console

Robert Watson rwatson at FreeBSD.org
Tue Feb 22 19:53:25 GMT 2005

On Tue, 22 Feb 2005, Rob wrote:

> I have updated my system + kernel to 5-Stable from cvsup of around Feb.
> 21.
>
> It seems that since then, my console gets flooded with zillion lines,
> about once every second:
>
>   b_to_q to a clist with no reserved cblocks
>
> Any idea where they are from and what's going wrong?
>
> Or is this related to a ports upgrade?

Are you using the serial ports on your system -- for example, serial
console, ttys entries for ttyd serial ports, etc?  If so, I'd be
interested in seeing the details?

Thanks,

Robert N M Watson