Problem with CVSUP12

Garance A Drosihn drosih at rpi.edu
Tue Feb 22 04:24:57 GMT 2005

At 7:31 PM -0800 2/21/05, Doug White wrote:

>cvsup12 is damaged. If you've checked out against it your
>checkout is corrupted and you'll need to blow away your src
>dir and checkouts.cvs file to recover.  The administrator
>has been notified.

Is there some way we could inform/re-direct the people who are
connecting to cvsup12?  I had been using it, and only happened to
read the thread on "buildworld fails on:  ===> bin/domainname".

I can't think of an easy and reliable way to inform everyone,
but perhaps we could change the DNS entry to point to a
different cvsup machine?

Garance Alistair Drosehn            =   gad at gilead.netel.rpi.edu
Senior Systems Programmer           or  gad at freebsd.org
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute    or  drosih at rpi.edu