supporting ICH6 SATA controller

Gipan Dhillon gipanizer at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 22 00:34:17 GMT 2005

hello please help me. ok my computer has an sata hard drive on it. but the problem is i cant find the driver for it to install before installing XP my motherboards chipset is
915G my I/O controller is 82801 FB ICH6. now after days of searching i came up across this site where you had said this one seemed to get workign fine patch attatched. i cannot find the patch though. also by patch do you mean floppy files? please can you please help me get my computer to take my Sata Drive as SATA and not udma (ATA/100)??? Please help me

Quote The Gipan Never More