rc.resume with ACPI

Petr Holub hopet at ics.muni.cz
Fri Feb 18 14:09:59 GMT 2005

Hi,

I've tried to use rc.resume for restarting moused after
resuming from ACPI S3 state on my T41p and it seems that this
script is just ignored on my 5.3-RELEASE. As for the mouse,
I've sorted out that problem via setting hint.psm.0.flags="0x3000"
in /boot/device.hints, but I still think the rc.resume
is useful and should work. Does it work for somebody else?
If it has already been discussed and solved somewhere, it'd
be great if somebody can send me a short pointer where.

Thanks,
Petr