UPDATE: ATA mkIII first official patches - please test!

Freddie Cash fcash at sd73.bc.ca
Thu Feb 10 05:39:26 PST 2005

> New version that fixes known problems so far etc now available:

Just curious if this includes support for new chipsets or not.  Not a
big deal if it doesn't, just curious.

I've got a Toshiba laptop that, unfortunately, uses the ATI IGP/IXP
chipset, which only gets detected as UDMA33 (which is fine for my
uses, so I'm not complaining).  If this is supported, I'd be more than
willing to lose ATAPICAM support to use it.  :)

--
Freddie Cash, CCNT CCLP        Helpdesk / Network Support Tech.
School District 73             (250) 377-HELP [377-4357]
fcash at sd73.bc.ca               helpdesk at sd73.bc.ca