UPDATE: ATA mkIII first official patches - please test!

Emanuel Strobl emanuel.strobl at gmx.net
Wed Feb 9 14:13:09 PST 2005

Am Mittwoch, 9. Februar 2005 15:00 schrieb Søren Schmidt:
[...]
> As always, enjoy and let me know how it goes...

It's running here on several RELENG_5 machines. Like with j I also can't find
any problems with k :)
But the strange 16MB/s limit on my ICH2 (i815 B-step (tualatin)) machine still
exists and still if I use the command "atacontrol mode 0 udma5 udma5" the
limit vanishes but only when typed interactively, no go by setting the udma5
mode (which is actualy already set at probing) in any rc script.
Still reproducale but I have absolutely no idea how this can be :(

Thanks for your work :))

-Harry