compat 5x libraries missnig after restart

crd at c-inter.com.ar crd at c-inter.com.ar
Tue Dec 27 00:30:30 PST 2005

Hello,
I'm using 6-STABLE for desktop, but recenty some ports like archives/rar
multimedia/amarok and others stop working after restart. I found the libraries
required in misc/compat5x but every time the pc is restarted I need to
reinstall this port!. I can figure what is happening..
Also may be related with this behavior is that gtk2 dependent apps crash when I
switch to another desktop with the kde pager.
Any help will be apreciated.
Greetings from Argentina.