StorageWorks

Wilko Bulte wb at freebie.xs4all.nl
Fri Dec 23 15:25:36 PST 2005

On Sat, Dec 24, 2005 at 02:13:38AM +0300, Anton Nikiforov wrote..
> Dear ALL!
> I have a Intel XEON based server and Compaq StorageWorks FC adapter with
> FC disk subsystem.
> I did not found any info about drivers available in
> FreeBSD-5.4-RELEASE-p8 (maybe vendor developed drivers/utilities?).
>
> Could you please help? is there any solution to make this three parts
> (server, FC adapter and disk subsystem) to work under FreeBSD?

*What* Compaq StorageWorks adapter?  There are lots of different
adapters, both from own Compaq production as well as QLogic and Emulex
OEM origin.  Only the Qlogics have a driver in FreeBSD, isp(4).

--
Wilko Bulte				wilko at FreeBSD.org