Buildkernel failure due to wlan dependency -> update comments of GENERIC?

spil oss spil.oss at googlemail.com
Wed Dec 21 03:00:09 PST 2005

When trying to build a RELENG_6_0 kernel with SMP support and
unneccessary devices commented out, I got a failure whilst compiling
the ural device. This was due to the fact that I had disabled wlan,
but still had ural enabled.

Can the comment on ural be modified so one immediately sees this dependency?
device          umass           # Disks/Mass storage - Requires scbus and da

device		ural		# Ralink Technology RT2500USB wireless NICs - Requires wlan
(and possibly requires additional devices)

Spil.