DLT Tape Read errors on aac0

Maxim M. Kazachek stranger at sberbank.sibnet.ru
Mon Dec 19 10:05:54 PST 2005

IBM ServeRAID 6i in IBM xSeries 345 doesn't see tape drive on second LSI
Logic MPT channel (6i is a Zero channel RAID Controller). There was
trouble with setting DDS-4 streamer under SCO. Due to lack of information
provided by SCO OperServer 5.0.5 FreeBSD (5.3 or so) was tried to see, which
devices are detected. After installation of Adaptec 19160 streamer was
seen by FreeBSD, then was configured under SCO. As far as I know it works
perfectly now.

    Sincerely, Maxim M. Kazachek
        mailto:stranger at sberbank.sibnet.ru