NFS UDP mounts on RELENG_6?

Oliver Brandmueller ob at e-Gitt.NET
Sun Dec 18 06:12:48 PST 2005

Hi.

On Sun, Dec 18, 2005 at 01:45:37PM +0100, Oliver Brandmueller wrote:
> Which kind GigE Interface do you use? I'm currently checking different
> things. I have another RELENG_6 machine where everything works fine,
> which has a slightly older system at the moment. Luckily it's still in
> the testing phase, so I'm currently updating and see if everything is
> still working after update. This one has bge interfaces (and is amd64).

OK. UDP NFS works as expected with amd64/bge on RELENG_6 of today. It
does not work in the same network on i386/em for me. Still
investigating.

- Olli

--
| Oliver Brandmueller | Offenbacher Str. 1  | Germany       D-14197 Berlin |
| Fon +49-172-3130856 | Fax +49-172-3145027 | WWW:   http://the.addict.de/ |