devfs doesn't set access rights

[LoN]Kamikaze LoN_Kamikaze at gmx.de
Tue Dec 13 09:20:07 PST 2005

It's a simple and working solution and I think it simply should be made
default for ALL attach events. To me it makes more sense than having 2
different systems for the same thing.

Anyway, now I'm going to set up a devfs.rules (and learn a new different
syntax for doing exactly the same thing). This looks like something that
could have been in the unix haters handbook.