FreeBSD-6 amr and ahd trouble

Michael Rogato mrogato at oregonfast.net
Fri Dec 2 14:19:44 PST 2005

I know I'm a couple weeks late, but I've been having the same problem
with my 300-8x. It seems that after a seemingly random period of time on
my dual opteron box, the system just hangs. It did kernel panic once
when I was taking down the geom array. Originally I thought it might
have something to do with GEOM, but since it's also happened outside of
a GEOM array, I'm kind of at a loss.

Have you managed to find anything out about what exactly is causing the
problem? I don't get any kind of error messages, so I haven't had much
luck in tracking it down.