/dev/agpgart missing

Svein Halvor Halvorsen svein-freebsd-stable at theloosingend.net
Fri Dec 2 04:49:22 PST 2005

Since sometime in the not-so-distant past, I've lost my xv support in
Xorg. This seems to be related to /dev/agpgart beeing gone, but agp is
certainly in my kernel. The chipset is Intel 855GM and running on a Dell
Latitude x300. I've got a custom kernel, but I haven't changed my kernconf
in months, and XV used to be supported by my setup just recently.

Please provide me with any pointers. If you don't know my problem, hints
on keyword to search for is most welcome.

	Svein Halvor