ICH6 ID'd correctly now, but breaks in 5.4-STABLE?

Vlad GALU vladgalu at gmail.com
Sat Aug 27 21:17:39 GMT 2005

On 8/27/05, J. T. Farmer <jfarmer at goldsword.com> wrote:
[snip]

   It did the job for me. jhb commited the patch a couple of weeks
after I submitted the PR. Don't blame either him or me for things
going downhill, I assume that there were at least a few people running
with similar configurations, which didn't complain after the commit. I
now run RELENG_6 on the notebook, but for other reasons.

--
If it's there, and you can see it, it's real.
If it's not there, and you can see it, it's virtual.