ad10: WARNING - READ_DMA UDMA ICRC error (retrying request) LBA=11441599

Matthias Buelow mkb at incubus.de
Wed Aug 10 16:27:16 GMT 2005

J. T. Farmer wrote:

>Those of us who want to switch desktops and light duty servers
>to FreeBSD will give up and move to Linux.  OR back to WinXP.

I myself am just waiting for NetBSD 3.0, which will hopefully support
the ICH6 SATA stuff I have here (2.0.2 doesn't support it) and then
I'll move some machines to it. I don't want to start a flamewar but
they seem to have a somewhat higher quality output as of lately..
that is, when they advertise something as "working", one can be pretty
confident that it actually does work.

mkb.