panic: sbflush_locked on 5.4-p5/i386

Alexander S. Usov A.S.Usov at kvi.nl
Wed Aug 3 08:12:01 GMT 2005

Robert Watson wrote:

>> Unfortunately I don't have these dumps anymore, I will try to switch
>> mpsafenet back on and wait for a new ones. They were quite reproducable
>> for me.
>
> Thanks.  I will be away this weekend, but hope to have a chance to look
> into this early next week.  If you could send me the dmesg of the box
> also, and the output of "sysctl -a", that would be helpful.  Probably out
> of band rather than via the list (or if you could put it on a web page I
> could reach).

Uhm.
It's appeared to be not a very good idea to do some cleanup on the notebook
before I had enought tee :(
Managed to do part of this "cleanup" in the terminal logged in via ssh and
to delete this core dump :( However over the night I got one more, and once
it will be uploaded to the woking machine I will pust some details.

--
Best regards,
  Alexander.