UPDATE: ATA mkIII official patches for releng_5

Damian Gerow dgerow at afflictions.org
Thu Apr 28 08:41:19 PDT 2005

Thus spake Jose M Rodriguez (josemi at freebsd.jazztel.es) [28/04/05 06:10]:
: > Any clues at all?  I'd *really* like to apply the patches to my
: > system, but continuously run into that kmod.mk problem.
:
: Using this in RELENG_5_4 without problems. latest -n patchset.  look
: into the list archive for the sos announce.

I'm using the latest -n patchset.  I tried against RELENG_5_4, and against a
RELENG_5 sup from last night.  I still get the kmod.mk build error.

I'm positive it's something about my build environment, but I don't know
/what/.