*bsd games.

Michael Nottebrock lofi at freebsd.org
Wed Apr 27 20:35:44 PDT 2005

On Thursday, 28. April 2005 05:03, None wrote:

> now this is where the plan comes in - what about some upgrade to the
> default bsd world? FreeBSD seems like the BSD that could support it.

Almost all of the 44BSD-Lite games were removed from FreeBSD 5-CURRENT over
two years ago to save space and development resources for more important
things - that ship has sailed I'm afraid.

FreeBSD 5 only ships a select few of the 44BSD-Lite games, notably those which
are more utilities than games (like fortune, caesar, factor, primes,
morse ...).

   ,_,   | Michael Nottebrock               | lofi at freebsd.org