Good CD Burning Software

Didier Caamano nemesisdivina at gennux.ca
Fri Apr 22 08:20:53 PDT 2005

I'm running Fluxbox at the moment, and I don't want to install a packages
that will also install gnome or kde as a dependency.  Xcdroast looks
promising, I hope it does not install gnome or many gnome libraries and
packages during its installation.

Thanks for the replay,
Have a nice day
Didier Caamano