Please Suport Starsky2 DVB-S card please

Julian H. Stacey jhs at flat.berklix.net
Tue Apr 19 10:56:43 PDT 2005

Maher Mohamed wrote:
> Hello there I would like to ask you if you could add to the final
> realase drivers for the SkyStar2 PCI card it is a Digital Sat-Reciver
> made by TechniSat Company, the bad thing though is that they do not
> suport it
>
> Thank you very much...

http://www.freebsd.org/donations/index.html#components

If donate & send one to developers, (perhaps sharing purchase cost
with another owner) & if you get tech. docs from manufacturer, your
chances of getting a developer to donate his time free may likely
rise dramaticaly.  (No I'm Not looking for a card myself :-)

-
Julian Stacey        Net & Sys Eng Consultant, Munich       http://berklix.com
Mail in Ascii (Html=Spam).  Ihr Rauch = mein allergischer Kopfschmerz.