adding opentsa to the system's openssl

Joel rees at ddcom.co.jp
Thu Apr 7 03:07:33 PDT 2005

On Thu, 07 Apr 2005 10:40:05 +0200
"Ronald Klop" <ronald-freebsd8 at klop.yi.org> wrote

> /usr/ports/sysutils/portdowngrade
>
> Never used it. So I can't tell you more.

Thanks. I think I talked myself into compiling this one completely
outside the source and ports trees because of the patches, but this will
be good for future reference.

(I'd seen it before. I see things and they just don't register. I'm not
quite old enough to blame it on my age, though.)

BTW, openssl took the opentsa patch, made, and installed to the default
openssl location from outside the ports tree without any problems I
could see, if anyone cares to know.

--
Joel Rees   <rees at ddcom.co.jp>
digitcom, inc.   株式会社デジコム