nss_ldap - working or not, and how to?

jcaldwell at ymcastlouis.org jcaldwell at ymcastlouis.org
Tue Sep 21 12:07:32 PDT 2004

Specifically what I'm looking for is just User/Group stuff. I'm setting up
a distributed Samba network - actually migrating from Novell Netware to
FreeBSD/Samba. It seems like the only sane way to approach that (with 22
servers, scattered across 20 locations) is with nss_ldap. I'll check out
pam_ldap as well - thanks for the pointer.