problem with ipfilter and todays -stable

Greg White gmwhite at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 09:48:10 PDT 2004

On Wed, 18 Aug 2004 15:39:51 +0200, Andre Albsmeier
<andre.albsmeier at siemens.com> wrote:
[elided]
> Same here (before replacing src/contrib/ipfilter as described
> above) due to the missing MFC of ipl.h.

I'm somewhat concerned by this - I've never seen ipfilter broken in
-STABLE for this long, and I've been using it since 4.0. :(

Darren, I'm sure you're busy with ipfilter-4.0 and such, but is
ipfilter unmaintained in -STABLE now? I've currently avoided upgrading
any of the -STABLE boxes I have in production solely for this problem
( ping stopped working, then I noticed the version mismatch issue as
well ).

--
Greg White