How do I change so pcm1 is pcm0 and vice versa?

Jesper Wallin jesper at hackunite.net
Wed Oct 13 08:30:39 PDT 2004

Heya again..

First of all, thanks for your replies.. My goal was to use _both_ cards, I just wanted my
emu10k1 card to be the "default" one which spares me the time from changing sound
device in all programs (mplayer, xmms, mpg123, etc) ..

By adding snd_emu10k1_load="YES" to /boot/loader.conf and loading my other card
(snd_via82c686) using a file in /usr/local/etc/rc.d works flawless.. :) Now my emu10k1
card is pcm0 and my built-in card is pcm1.. :)

Once again, thanks for your replies! :D

Best regards,
Jesper Wallin