mpg123

Alhov Gennadiy senna at mail.fireshade.net
Tue Oct 12 00:50:43 PDT 2004

Hello freebsd-stable,

  I have noticed a strange thing under -STABLE.
  On certain files, mpg123's TIME field in top might grow abnormaly,
even to values larger than it's actual run time. I've tracked a
problem to the fact that mpg123 suddenly allocates a lot of memory,
and adds somewhat about 10 minutes 30 seconds to it's processor time.
  I'm running latest 4.10, but I was noticing this problem since 4.7.
  Oh, yes. I'm having 'microuptime() went backwards' problem, are
these problems connected somehow?

Sorry for my english.

--
Best regards,