Beastie

Edwin Groothuis edwin at mavetju.org
Tue Nov 30 15:21:52 PST 2004

On Tue, Nov 30, 2004 at 11:08:15PM +0000, David O'Brien wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 29, 2004 at 12:25:59PM +1100, Edwin Groothuis wrote:

> > > That option is already there, you didn't look hard enough.
> >
> > It's not really the easiest option to find kris...
> >
> > 	beastie_disable="YES"
>
> What do you suggest to make it easier?

I already knew it has to do with the loader.conf, so I checked it
man page of it. I checked the DEFAULT SETTINGS section (because
it's an often asked question), and would put it in there:

    beastie_disable
	(``NO'') If set to ``YES'', it will not show the ASCII
	Beastie in the boot menu.

--
Edwin Groothuis      |            Personal website: http://www.mavetju.org
edwin at mavetju.org    |          Weblog: http://weblog.barnet.com.au/edwin/