Cannot install 5.3 on tyan tiger 133

Chris Wall chris.wall at cbrworld.com
Mon Nov 29 08:29:01 PST 2004

Stacey Roberts wrote:

>Hi Chris,

Yes, I first upgraded from 5.2, then I did a fresh install from the
5.3-RELEASE CDs and didn't experence a problem on either method.  I also
have a Tyan 230T that was talked about in this thread that didn't give
me any problems either.  Now all I run on this server is a web site, so
it is base install plus Apache, PHP, etc. - no X or desktops.  I
remember that there were two types of Tiger 133's one with ISA and one
without (mine is without ISA slot).
Chris