Firefox crash

Pietro Cerutti pietro at sdf.lonestar.org
Tue Nov 23 04:04:59 PST 2004

Hallo all,
first of all sorry for my bad english, it's not my mother language...

I'm in troubles with Mozilla Firefox (pkg firefox-1.0_1,1).

Under medium-heavy load (5 or more tabs open on https etc) he sometimes
crashes and kills himself.

In my home directory a file named firefox-bin.core is then created.

$ file firefox-bin.core
firefox-bin.core: ELF 32-bit LSB core file Intel 80386, version 1
(FreeBSD), FreeBSD-style, from 'firefox-bin'

I don't know where to search for crash logs or others, any help or
suggestion is appreciated! Please tell me if I should give more infos
and what to post...

Thanks!

Best regards,
--