gvinum again?

Matthias Schuendehuette msch at snafu.de
Mon Nov 15 11:23:09 PST 2004

Hi,

Am Montag, 15. November 2004 19:41 schrieb Paul Mather:
> On Mon, 2004-11-15 at 19:33 +0100, Matthias Schuendehuette wrote:
> > The extension of filesystems on concat plexes works (simply) as
> > advertised... :-) At least *I* had no problems so far.
>
> That's encouraging to hear!  Can you shrink volumes and filesystems
> like you can on, say, AdvFS under Tru64?  That would be really nice.

No, look at the growfs(8) man-page...

But, honestly, my users are only *extending* their space desires...
BTW my operating system too :-)

So, I never had the need to shrink a filesystem. Only that of Windows if
I want to install FreeBSD additionally :-)
--
Ciao/BSD - Matthias

Matthias Schuendehuette <msch [at] snafu.de>, Berlin (Germany)
PGP-Key at <pgp.mit.edu> and <wwwkeys.de.pgp.net> ID: 0xDDFB0A5F