new threads problem? pthread_cond_timedwait ?

David Gilbert dgilbert at dclg.ca
Sun Nov 14 15:03:36 PST 2004

My hard drive failed right around FreeBSD-5.3, so I got to do a fresh
install of 5.3-RC1 followed by a cvsup to -STABLE (yesterday).

Due to my nvidia video driver, I still have libmap.conf forcing
libpthread to use libc_r.

When compiling audio/xmms-imms, I get the following error, and I don't
know how to deal with it:

c++  -L/usr/X11R6/lib `xmms-config --libs` -lc -lm -lpcre -lsqlite3 -lz -ltag analyzer.o spectrum.o `pkg-config fftw3f --libs` libimmscore.a -o  analyzer
/usr/local/lib/libgthread12.so.3: undefined reference to `pthread_cond_timedwait'

Dave.