FreeBSD 5.3 - named 0.00% CPU usage

Ken Menzel kenfreebsd at icarz.com
Thu Nov 11 07:13:25 PST 2004

I believe this has to do with named being a threaded process (try
hitting the capital 'H' in top and you will see more then one named).
You could search ther archives on freebsd-current for the discussion,
but it has to do with no way show it properly so it was turned off for
now.  Non thread process will show fine.

Ken