4.9 (4.10) on Fujitsu-Siemens Primergy RX100?

Vasenin Alexander aka BlackSir blacksir at number.ru
Tue May 25 10:50:48 PDT 2004

I'm planning to use subj 19" 1U server in production system, but FSC don't officially support FreeBSD on any of they servers. In
technical data I found some piece of infos about this system. Some parts of system are not in the
http://www.freebsd.org/releases/4.9R/hardware-i386.html , but very close to them.

        Server                      hardware-i386.html
RAID: Promise 20270            Only 20265,20269 and some FastTrack?
LAN:  Intel 82540EM(1Gbit)     Supported
LAN:  Intel 82550PM(100Mbit)   Seems like not supported, but intel.com tells opposite?

Does anybody using RX100 in production? Is there any problems with RAID or LAN adapter?
Server datasheet: http://www.fujitsu-siemens.com/products/intel_servers/rack/primergy_rx100.html then click Datasheet

Any help appreciated.

Vasenin Alexander aka BlackSir.