mvh at ix.netcom.com
Thu May 13 15:17:57 PDT 2004
Look at the todo list. They are apparently testing out the 'twe'
device right now, and a fix for a vmpsace leak that can cause a
crash. By these todo notes rc3 has already been released, but it
hasn't been announced...
Would be nice if the release dates were twiddled, though, if only to
give us a little hope...
If you are very antsy I would go ahead and build RELENG_4_10 and use
it, I can't imagine there will be any significant changes in the
release, especially if you are not using the 'twe' device. I am just
waiting because 4.9-RELEASE is not stable in my hardware and I want to
populate my jails with a tagged release...
- Mike H.
X-Original-To: mvh at bsd.mvh
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 22:08:10 +0200
From: Ivo Schmagler <Ivo.Schmagler at arcor.de>
Sender: owner-freebsd-stable at freebsd.org
X-Virus-Scanned: by amavisd-new at mvh.mine.nu
I just wonder what happened to 4.10-RELEASE. Heard rumors about RC3 being
planned, but seems to be wrong. According to webpage release is still
scheduled for May 5th (?) ... Anybody else who wonders what's going on?
When will it be released? I can't wait.
freebsd-stable at freebsd.org mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-stable-unsubscribe at freebsd.org"
More information about the freebsd-stable