DocBook informations

Roman Neuhauser neuhauser at chello.cz
Wed Mar 17 17:31:11 PST 2004

# lapousterle at wanadoo.fr / 2004-03-18 02:15:22 +0100:
> I've spent many hours learning how to make SGML. I thought I was ready to
> work on my brand new HowTo, but a stupid doubt caught me : I don't know
> what port I have to install to make a beautiful HowTo in DocBook...

    wrong list? you might want to ask on doc@ or ports@
    that said, you'll probably want docproj as that installs almost
    everything you might need.

    checkout a copy of the documentation tree (see the cvsup port), and
    inspect the Makefiles etc, then try to build it. I'm finding this
    a nice way to get to understand the build process.

--
FreeBSD 4.9-RELEASE-p2
2:23AM up 15:31, 7 users, load averages: 0.02, 0.10, 0.05