FE750, SATA and 4.10

Francis PALLINI francis.pallini at ecilia.fr
Sun Jun 27 06:34:37 PDT 2004

Hello,

The RAID SATA technology support in (Free|Open)BSD seems recent (I mean
4.10). The man page of aac says it supports "CERC SATA RAID 2", but is it
the same or at least compatible with "RAID 1 CERC SATA (6 channels)"?

The machines are 500km from where I usually work. We will install them next
week-end and, then the very next Monday they will be hosted in a data
center. This is why I have to be sure before I can check by myself...

Regards,

Francis PALLINI - ECILIA