5.2.1 with 40000 virus scanned mails / day on Dell hardware?( Hardware suggestions)

Sean Page Sean.Page at epsb.ca
Wed Jun 23 14:10:42 PDT 2004

FWIW, we have racks of Dell PE2650s and 1750s of assorted configurations
humming along very nicely with FreeBSD. We've had great success with them.

Sean

Sean Page
Network Analyst, Internet Services
Information Technology Services
Edmonton Public Schools
Phone: (780) 429-8206
http://its.epsb.ca
Supporting teaching and learning through the effective use of Technology.