problem with cvsup

Grover Lines grover at ceribus.net
Wed Jun 16 21:16:13 GMT 2004

I've been battling this problem for about a week now and have reinstalled
every dependency of cvsup with no avail. Maybe someone knows what got
tweaked that's causing this to happen. I've also tried using different cvsup
servers with the same results. My other machine cvsups fine. Both are
running the latest current (June 15-16). I cant find any answers to on
google, only people with the same problems. Both machines are on the same
network also and are using tested working cables.

hellhound# cvsup -g -L 2 main-supfile
Parsing supfile "main-supfile"
Connecting to cvsup10.freebsd.org
Connected to cvsup10.freebsd.org
Server software version: SNAP_16_1h
Negotiating file attribute support
Exchanging collection information
Establishing multiplexed-mode data connection
Running
Updating collection src-all/cvs
Server warning: Cannot open
"/usr/local/etc/cvsup/prefixes/FreeBSD.cvs/src/contrib/71#1f/eqn/eqn.h,v":
No such file or directory
^CCleaning up ...

hellhound# cvsup -g -L 2 main-supfile
Parsing supfile "main-supfile"
Connecting to cvsup10.freebsd.org
Connected to cvsup10.freebsd.org
Server software version: SNAP_16_1h
Negotiating file attribute support
Exchanging collection information
Establishing multiplexed-mode data connection
Running
Updating collection src-all/cvs
TreeList failed: Network write failure: Connection closed
Will retry at 14:12:59