keeping my freebsd secure...

Charles Ulrich charles at idealso.com
Sun Jun 13 17:51:47 GMT 2004

Haim Ashkenazi said:
> btw, I have an old book "The complete FreeBSD" which I bought about 4
> years ago (when I thought of trying freeBSD. I didn't use it then because
> I couldn't make it recognize my ISDN). is it still relevant?

Much of it should be relevant. It should work great as a starting point, just
keep in mind that details here and there might have been changed. This will be
especially true if you're using 5.x (which is -CURRENT at this point).

Another really good book, in my opinion, is Absolute BSD by Michael Lucas.

Charles Ulrich