ipfw(8) lookup tables now available for RELENG_4

Charles Swiger cswiger at mac.com
Fri Jun 11 16:45:21 GMT 2004

On Jun 11, 2004, at 3:32 AM, Ruslan Ermilov wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 10, 2004 at 07:11:32PM -0400, Chuck Swiger wrote:
>> Was the patch not made relative to /usr/src?
> It was.  I don't know what your problem is.

I retried on another machine and patch had no problems, so it seems
most likely that I did something wrong the first time around.  Hmph.

> Well, I'm mostly interested in guys testing the new IPFW2 tables
> feature.  It otherwise won't affect anything if not used.  ;)

Well, certainly I understand that you would like people to test the new
tables feature, and I will play with them shortly, when I get a bit
more spare time.  In the meantime, you still deserve a lollypop for
writing the changes so that they don't break existing code.  :-)

--
-Chuck