newbie question about compiling kernel on compaq proliant 6400R

Andrew T. Hodgkins andy at hodgkins.net
Wed Jun 9 23:39:46 GMT 2004

Yeah, it bounced from the list...I think the listserver didn't like my
digital signature for some reason.  :p

Anyway, as I remember you can only set it before installation.  I had used
the 'Other' setting at first also, but that definitely didn't work.  Is
there a setting for Unixware?  Give that a try instead.

--Andy