Mysql Problems

Rob stopspam at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Jun 9 06:42:26 GMT 2004

Kyle Mott wrote:

> I've now done buildworld twice, to no avail; for some reason, every 1-3
> minutes a new mysql process is started, for which looks like no apparent
> reason. Mysql on this machine is used very rarely, though it does get

Today (June 9th) I update my world and kernel, and I encountered a big problem;
my web-browsers (mozilla and opera) cannot resolve hostnames anymore.

I have then downgraded to Stable world/kernel of June 1st, which
solved the problem. Next I updated to June 5th, which was also OK.

At present I'm trying June 7th, trying to zoom in on what commit(s)
have caused this problem.

I don't know anything of Mysql, but I just wondered if there's a connection.

Regards,
Rob.