Viewing SSH Connection

Kyle Mott kyle at xraided.net
Tue Jun 8 07:03:58 GMT 2004

It was a kernel panic, but of course I didn't have enough space on /var:
Jun  7 23:41:59 smith savecore: reboot after panic: page fault
Jun  7 23:41:59 smith savecore: no dump, not enough free space on device
(261612 available, need 395776)

So, I'm SOL this time, but I'm freeing up space as I type, in case this
happens again (and checking my other systems to make sure they have
enough free space in /var too!) :D

As long as I do the 'kldunload snp.ko', I should be ok, right? Don't
need to worry about /dev/snp* ?

-Kyle Mott