cannot boot system built today

Lee Harr missive at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 7 20:16:04 GMT 2004

>Ok, so it does hang on the CD's channel. What were the results of booting
>with the drive totally disconnected?

Scroll down in my previous message. It is after the cd boot.
(It hangs just the same as it does with the cd drive connected)

>I'd try to find a Windows-using friend and get that firmware updated if I
>were you :)

Well... I suppose that is a good idea, but since it fails even with the
cd drive completely disconnected, I do not believe it will help me with
this problem.

Thanks for your time.