[REMINDER] Call for FreeBSD status reports

Scott Long scottl at samsco.org
Sun Jul 11 08:20:09 PDT 2004

All,

This is a reminder that status reports are due on July 15!

It's time again for the bi-monthly FreeBSD status reports.  We're on an
upward trend in numbers of reports that are submitted, and I'm hoping to
get 25 this time.  As always, reports are encouraged for anything that
relates to FreeBSD development, documentation, independent projects, or
anything else that might be interesting to the community as a whole.
Reports should be one to two paragraphs in length.  The template can be
found at http://www.freebsd.org/news/status/report-sample.xml

Submissions are due to monthly at freebsd.org by July 15.

Thanks,

Scott