3ware 7506, FreeBSD 4.x, Maxtor Disks & SMART Problems.

Ken Smith kensmith at cse.Buffalo.EDU
Tue Jul 6 18:40:00 PDT 2004

On Tue, Jul 06, 2004 at 06:35:27PM -0700, Doug White wrote:

> There was a nasty bug just about as 4.10 went out the door with the twe
> driver. I thought the fix went into the release, though.  If you get a
> chance you might try moving up to the -stable version of src/sys/dev/twe
> and see if that fixes your issues in 4.10.

It was actually the first thing we did as an Errata Notice.  If you
normally track the Security Fix branches you can use the same mechanism
(cvsup to RELENG_4_10 in this case) to get the twe fix.  See:

ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/ERRATA/notices/FreeBSD-EN-04:01.twe.asc

for the Errata Notice.

--
						Ken Smith
- From there to here, from here to      |       kensmith at cse.buffalo.edu