help on kopete

Hannibal hannibal at k.ro
Sat Jul 3 12:11:47 PDT 2004

 hi

I just installed freebsd 4.10 and chosed Kde as my desktop. Anyway I went
on trying kopete and I saw that It can't connect to Yahoo Messenger (I know
that Yahoo changed something in the protocol). Anyway, can you guys tell me
how can I fix Kopete? How can I download a new version of Kopete that can
connect to YM?

I'm very new to Freebsd and that's why I seek help here,
Mihai

Vreau sa-mi inregistrez CV-ul la BursaMuncii!
Vreti sa publicati oferte de munca? Noi avem solutia!
Lasa profesionistii sa lucreze pentru tine!
http://www.bursamuncii.ro