mailing list archive problem?

Brian Behlendorf brian at hyperreal.org
Fri Jan 30 18:52:40 PST 2004

On Fri, 30 Jan 2004, Marc G. Fournier wrote:
> The PostgreSQL mailing lists have been processing/rejecting ~3.5k virus
> emails per 24hr period since that whole Worm.SCO.A virus started ... that
> might be affecting delivery ...

That's all?  :)  mail.apache.org is getting ~10 per second, stopped within
qmail-smtpd before ever hitting disk.  That's not even counting the dozens
more per second that were trying to deliver to the apache.org A record
(rather than the MX), until we simply stopped responding to packets on
that port and address.

	Brian