"savemail: cannot save rejected email anywhere" on recent 4.9-STABLE

James Read james at physicalsegment.com
Thu Jan 29 08:59:07 PST 2004

Clint Gilders wrote:
>> I've looked on google, but none of the results I looked at helped.
>
> Any suggestions on where to look?  Anymore info from me that would
> help?

An even quicker google would come up with :

"1.  The "deliver" binary does not have permission to write to the mail
spool - unlikely if you've changed nothing, and it's just started happening.

2.  The binary is corrupt.

3.  The email is malformed - probably spam, not to worry.  Actually, just a
thought, check your 8-bit settings as well."

Hope it helps,

James.

believed to be clean.